Overview - GARP FRM
Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
Financial Risk Management course is a globally recognised professional qualification for financial risk management professionals. The FRM is offered by the Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) USA. Becoming an FRM boosts your credibility and maximizes your personal and professional opportunities within the world of finance.
Steps to become an FRM Nov 2021
Check the due dates for exam registration and further details in read more section.Read More By July 31, 2021
Check the Do's and Don'ts for the Exam.Read More In the month of Nov 21
Know how result is declared and passing criteria of FRM Part I exam. Also know what happens if you clear Part I and Not the Part IIRead More Expected in Jan 22 1st Week
FRM EXAM DETAILS
- Anyone can register to take the FRM exam.
- The FRM Exam Part I is a 100-question multiple choice exam emphasizing the tools used to assess financial risk: foundations of risk management, quantitative analysis, financial markets and products, and valuation and risk models. Part I is offered via computer-based testing (CBT) in May, July, and November in 2021.
- The FRM Exam Part II is an 80-question multiple choice exam emphasizing the application of the tools acquired in Part I: market risk, credit risk, operational risk and resiliency, treasury and liquidity risk management, risk management and investment management, and current issues in financial markets. Part II is offered via pencil and paper in May, and via CBT in December in 2021.
|EXAM||Early (January 31)||Standard (March 31)|
|FRM PART 1||USD 950||USD 1150|
|FRM PART 1 REPEATERS||USD 550||USD 750|
|FRM PART 2||USD 550||USD 750|
- FRM PART I - May 8-21, 2021 / July 10-23, 2021.
- FRM PART II - May 15, 2021.